Hi all,

Recently started using the "standard" taglib - great
stuff!  I have a couple of questions about it:

1) There doesn't seem to be a varStatus attribute for
the x:forEach tag like there is for the c:forEach tag.
 For the time being, I implemented one using c:set
etc. (so I can have even/odd table row styles for a
table being built from xml data), but it seems like
there should be one.  Will this be added in a future
version?

2) Does anyone know if the Appendix PDF file (from the
link on the java.sun.com jstl page) is redistributable
(no licensing issues)?

3) There are no WAR files in the 1.02 release (?), or
did I download the wrong .zip?

Thanks,
JC