On Tuesday 15 July 2003 01:01 pm, C F tacnaboyz-at-yahoo.com |jakarta| wrote:
> 1)  Are both the jars *and* the tld's required?  I thought I read that only
> the jars are now required.

It depends. In a JSP 1.2 compliant web container, only the jars are necessary.
Otherwise, you need the <taglib> entry in the web.xml (we had a lot of
trouble deploying an aplication in a Oracle 9iAS environment, where the OC4J
version was 9.0.2 -  which was not fully JSP 1.2 compliant - while the jars
worked fine on our development environment, which was using OC4J 9.0.3
standalone).

Felipe