Hello,

I've a new question on the use of forEach tag :
I've put object (DeviceList) in session user, but under a key which defined
by a constant (Constant.MY_C). And the same thing for a dates table (under
Constant.TAB_DATES).

And i don't know how to write my forEach loop because of these constants.

I'd like to do stg like this :
<c:forEach var="my_device" items="${<%=Constant.MY_C%>}"
varStatus="index_device">
    <c:out value="${my_device.name}"/>
    <c:out value="${<%=Constant.TAB_DATES%>}[i_appareil.index]}"/>
</c:forEach>

What's wrong? Where can i find explanation about what goes where?

Thanks for your help!
Have a nice WE,

--
Vincent