Mainguy, Mike wrote:
My whole problem was that the wsad IDE reports a bunch of broken links and
cannot understand the tiles stuff.  Not exactly a show stopper, but, kinda
irritating (since I get about 100 warnings that are totally meaningless [or
rather, they mean that wsad is unaware of tiles]).

Mike,
I have the same problem. What I did was to add
Where description does not contain "Target xyz."
to the Task list filter. At least that prevents the warnings from being displayed.

Timo.

--
F&F Computer Anwendungen        Tel: +49 89 51727-352
und Unternehmensberatung GmbH   Fax: +49 89 51727-111