As an aside, you certainly can, and I think should, execute JSPs within WEB-INF. I even execute my resources within WEB-INF.

At 04:55 PM 10/7/2003 -0400, Serge Knystautas wrote:
You shouldn't be able to execute JSPs within your WEB-INF, so all 3 of your examples should be forbidden.

I think you might want to submit a bug report to whatever servlet engine you're using.

--
Serge Knystautas
President

Manolo Ramirez T. wrote:
Hi,
I have this problem with Tomcat 4.1.24 and taglibs-standard 1.0.3. When I try lo include a jsp inside WEB-INF I must to use an absolute url, this are my files:
###########################
# /WEB-INF/jsp/prueba.jsp #
###########################
<%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jstl/core"; prefix="c" %>
<c:import url="prueba2.jsp"/> <%-- doesn't work! --%>

############################
# /WEB-INF/jsp/prueba1.jsp #
############################
<%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jstl/core"; prefix="c" %>
<c:import url="/WEB-INF/jsp/prueba2.jsp"/> <%-- works fine --%>
# /WEB-INF/jsp/prueba2.jsp #
HELLO WORLD!
#/END

<jsp:include> works well with relative url's, What I'm missing? Is there any way to use c:import to do this?. Help please.
Thanks in advance.

LEGAL NOTICE

This electronic mail transmission and any accompanying documents contain information belonging to the sender which may be confidential and legally privileged. This information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom this electronic mail transmission was sent as indicated above. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or action taken in reliance on the contents of the information contained in this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please delete the message. Thank you