Quite different - in a test environment with integrated TC (IDEA, for
example), it's often quicker *and* easier just to restart. At least, that's
been my experience... :o)

This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
addressed.  If you have received this email in error, please delete the
email and any files transmitted with it entirely from your computer.