Yes.

And I checked the key too, here is my 'en' version of resource bundle, (which is
under
C:\Web\development\eclipse\workspace\j2e-translator\web\WEB-INF\classes\org\j2e_
translate), I don't see anything wrong:

# Errors
errors.footer=
errors.header=<h3><font color="red">Validation Error</font></h3>You must correct
the following error(s) before proceeding:
errors.ioException=I/O exception rendering error messages: {0}
error.database.missing=<li>User database is missing, cannot validate logon
credentials</li>
errors.required={0} is required.
errors.minlength={0} can not be less than {1} characters.
errors.maxlength={0} can not be greater than {1} characters.
errors.invalid={0} is invalid.
errors.byte={0} must be an byte.
errors.short={0} must be an short.
errors.integer={0} must be an integer.
errors.long={0} must be an long.
errors.float={0} must be an float.
errors.double={0} must be an double.
errors.date={0} is not a date.
errors.range={0} is not in the range {1} through {2}.
errors.creditcard={0} is not a valid credit card number.
errors.email={0} is an invalid e-mail address.

# Global
button.cancel=Cancel
button.confirm=Confirm
button.reset=Reset
button.save=Save

# Main Page
j2emain.title=Translator Main
j2emain.intro=blah,blah,...
j2emain.translate.word.label=Section One
j2emain.hira.lable=Hiragana
j2emain.kata.lable=Katagana
j2emain.roman.lable=Romanji
j2emain.translate.button=translate!
j2emain.translate.sentence.label=Section Two
j2emain.disatisfied.label=Disatisfied with the result?