I am fairly new to taglibs...

However as I start to create more jsps. I have decided to take advantage for

tags for better MVC compilancy and code re-use. I looked through the

standard tags, but did not see what I was looking for.

I am looking for tags that I can use for things like for loops and such.

Instead of doing things like:

<select name="stationId">

<option value="">Select a Station ID</option>

<%

for( int i = 0; i < locations.length; i++ )

{

%>

<option

value="<%=locations[i].value()%>"><%=locations[i].value()%></option>

<%

}

%>

</select>

Cleaning that code up even more where my for loop is in a tag. Where can I

find such a tag?