Standard taglib has <c:forEach>.

Anthony Smith wrote:
I am fairly new to taglibs...

However as I start to create more jsps. I have decided to take advantage for
tags for better MVC compilancy and code re-use. I looked through the
standard tags, but did not see what I was looking for.
I am looking for tags that I can use for things like for loops and such.
Instead of doing things like:
<select name="stationId">
<option value="">Select a Station ID</option>
<%
for( int i = 0; i < locations.length; i++ )
{
%>
<option
value="<%=locations[i].value()%>"><%=locations[i].value()%></option>
<%
}
%>
</select>

Cleaning that code up even more where my for loop is in a tag. Where can I
find such a tag?

-- Serge Knystautas President Lokitech >> software . strategy . design >> http://www.lokitech.com p. 301.656.5501 e. [EMAIL PROTECTED]