[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Actually, that is not true. According to the Resin 2.1.12 docs:

---
servlet-classloader-hack
Enables the Servlet specification classloader hack. The Servlet 2.3 classloader order violates the JDK classloader specification. By default, therefore, Resin follows the JDK requirements. Those application which need to violate the JDK spec may enable the servlet-classloader-hack.

By default, the hack is disabled.
---

I don't believe the behavior is different in Resin 3.0.x, but the configuration has changed.

Thanks for checking this and getting it right. I'll go remove my foot from my mouth now.

--
Serge Knystautas
President