I'm not sure if this is the right list to post this
quesiton too, but here goes:

I am doing a web survey on Tomcat 5.0.19 hooked to a
SQL Server 2000 backend I am trying to figure out what
sort of hit rate it can take.

I'll send an email to 400 people inviting them to take
the survey.  They all won't show up at once (and I
don't necessarily have to invite them all at the same
time--I can spread it out over 3/4 hours), but I don't
know if Tomcat can take the load of say, 50 people
using the site at once.

Any suggestions on how I can figure this out?