Thanks.  Actually all the people will take it.  It is
an internal survey and they are being told by their
managers that they must take it.

That said, I would expect about 12-25 people hiting
the site at any one time (If I send out all 400
invitations at one time).

Also, it isn't a one shot survey submission.  It is a
3-4 question at a time kind of survey and about
200-300 questions total.  So there will be lots of
reads/writes.  Some of the initial queries are complex
(lots of joins, etc.) so I am a little worried about
SQL performance.

Anyway, I'll take this to the the list mentioned by
J.Petersen: [EMAIL PROTECTED], but if
anyone has anymore useful comments I would welcome
them.