Hi !

I'm reposting the emai and hoping that someone could finaly help me to
resolve the problem.

I installed the image-examples under webapps in Tomcat v3.2.3 using
j2sdk1.4.1_06 and I when I run http://myserver/image-examples/index.jsp I
get an Internal Servlet Error with a root cause:
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest.getRequestURL()Ljava/lang/StringBuffer
;

I think the problem is with the servlet.jar that comes with tomcat 3.2.3.

I made a quick search in google and I found that someone suggested to
replace all methods
javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest.getRequestURL() with
javax.servlet.http.HttpUtils.getRequestURL(request)
http://mail.sourceid.org/pipermail/sso-users/2003-May/000119.html

I don't know if this will work if I do this in taglibs-source code, but is
there any work around already available without the need to upgrade my
tomcat webserver or JDK to a newer version?

thank you for your help.