I am working on struts application on eclipse.  I need to display xml file
marshalled by an action through a jsp.  For this purpose I am trying to use
x-tags.

This is what I get trying to start Tomcat: "ERROR [main] (Digester.java:1434) -
Parse Error at line 6 column 50: Attribute "xmlns:xalan" must be declared for
element type "taglib".
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "xmlns:xalan" must be declared for
element type "taglib"."

This is what I think is causing the exception: "<taglib
xmlns:xalan="http://xml.apache.org/xslt";>" in the tld file.  Where to fing this
required namespace, I don't know.  I looked but could not find it.
Please help.
Thanks.
Mariya.