I'm not exactly sure what you mean with "rotate"?!

Do you just have a collection that you want to iterate - with each each entry corresponding to a "row" in the table? Or shall every row display a different "column" of your table? It's hard to understand from your examples..

For displaying tabular data, you should check out the displaytag-library: http://displaytag.sourceforge.net/ - it has nothing to with jstl, but gives you everything you will likely ever need for displaying tables...

cheers
stf

Nic Werner wrote:
Greetings,
   I have a table of data that I'd basically like to rotate, is this
possible/smart in JSTL?

Basically, I have an attribute with three colors, each one is a
different row in a table.
001 Blue data
001 Green data
002 Purple data

I want to have one row:001 | Blue Data | Green Data | Purple Data.

Any suggestions? Please help by pointing me elsewhere if you can....

- Nic

-- Stefan Frank iBioS - Intelligent BioInformatics Systems http://www.dkfz-heidelberg.de/ibios DKFZ - German Cancer Research Center Im Neuenheimer Feld 580 69120 Heidelberg Tel.: +49 (0) 6221 42-3612 Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]