maybe there is something wrong in my config files?

struts-config.xml
<action-mappings>
        <action path="/SearchAction"
                        type="com.adt.action.log.SearchAction"
                        name="SearchForm"
                        input="/index.jsp"
                        scope="request" >
        <forward name="success" path="/vnp_list.jsp" />
        </action>
</action-mappings>

web.xml
<servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>action</servlet-name>
        <url-pattern>/do/*</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>

but in another jsp,i use form's action,it's ok.

 --- Bill Siggelkow <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 的正文:

http://cn.rd.yahoo.com/mail_cn/tag/1g/*http://cn.mail.yahoo.com/event/mail_1g/