What I read from this error message is that the type of "image" is a
List or Array.  That's what it's complaining about.  What are you
assuming is the type of the objects in the "pageList" collection?  If
you assume each object is a List or Array, then the syntax of
"${image.uniqueId}" will not work.  If you assume each object is a bean
that has a "uniqueId" attribute, then you should check your assumptions,
because it appears the objects in the list are List or Array objects,
not beans containing that attribute..