Helios.

image is null, leading to NPE when I add this
scriplet.

As I conclude from this thread that the EL syntax is
correct, I think I have to delve deeper into my
controller and model logic to be able to fix this. As
I am using Spring's MVC framework and PagedListHolder,
I don't think this list is the right place. I will let
you know the result though.

Rgrds, Thomas

--- Helios Alonso <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Sorry!
>
> <%
> out.println(request.getAttribute("image"));

out.println(request.getAttribute("image").getClass().getName());