Just downloaded the nightly build for jakarta-taglibs-sandbox-image-20050204.zip.
I deployed the "image-examples.war" to the Tomcat webapps dir (tomcat 5.0.28), but the processed page has an error, i.e. "the processing" does not take place - the processed images have only "image placehoders" (example 1 and example2).

No error appears in the log files.
And yes, I added the "pjatools.jar".

What should I do to bring the example to work?

Thanks in advance,
I've found the problem: JAI (JavaAdvancedImaging). If I use for the test a JDK without JAI installed on it, than the example runs smooth.

Ahmed.