From: Vivek Kumar Gupta [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2005 3:16 PM
To: Tag Libraries Users List; Henri Yandell
Subject: Re: JVM Crashed because of taglibs

Hi Hen,

today I have done some analysis about the JVM Crash:
1. Jakarta Taglibs are using the Sun XML parser.
2. Now on AIX Machine only IBM Java will run, which in turn will use XML4J
i.e. ibm xml java parser.

Conclusion : So something is happening due to Sun XML parser.
---------------jvm crash------------
[echo] build/common/java:build/server/java:
thirdparty/tomcat/5.0.12/common/lib/jasper-compiler.jar:
thirdparty/tomcat/5.0.12/common/lib/jasper-runtime.jar:
thirdparty/tomcat/5.0.12/server/lib/catalina.jar:
thirdparty/jakarta-taglibs/standard-1.0.2/lib/dom.jar: this seems to be Sun
XML parser
thirdparty/jakarta-taglibs/standard-1.0.2/lib/jaxen-full.jar: this seems to
be Sun XML parser
thirdparty/jakarta-taglibs/standard-1.0.2/lib/jaxp-api.jar:  this seems to
be Sun XML parser
thirdparty/jakarta-taglibs/standard-1.0.2/lib/jdbc2_0-stdext.jar:
thirdparty/jakarta-taglibs/standard-1.0.2/lib/jstl.jar:
thirdparty/jakarta-taglibs/standard-1.0.2/lib/sax.jar:  this seems to be Sun
XML parser
thirdparty/jakarta-taglibs/standard-1.0.2/lib/saxpath.jar: this seems to be
Sun XML parser
thirdparty/jakarta-taglibs/standard-1.0.2/lib/standard.jar
---------------------------------

3. question due to curiosity why Taglibs is not using consolidated xml java
parser.

if can guide something to avoid this JVM Crash please do suggest.

Regards
Vivek Kumar Gupta
Dept.: Switching
Network Programs (I) Ltd.