On 4/28/05, David Schwartz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The names are dynamic as well & are not known until run-time.

Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean here. In:
<c:if test = '${paramList eq "myQuery"}' >
"myQuery" is a string literal?

> So, based on the type I would display the result.
> For a ResultSet I want to loop & display the rows.

These references might help, please look at:
1) JSTL sql tags [
http://java.sun.com/products/jsp/jstl/1.1/docs/tlddocs/sql/tld-summary.html
]
2) The DBTags jakarta taglibs supported taglib [
http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/doc/dbtags-doc/intro.html ]

-Rahul

> Quoting Rahul P Akolkar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>
> >> You don't have to loop to get at a request param, just use the param
> >> implicit object in your EL expression like so:
> >>
> >> ${param.myQuery}
> >>
> >> -Rahul

> >> whose

> >> ResultSet?