Sorry, I'll try to clarify...

A request attribute is set from a servlet via request.setAttribute.
The attribute is a ResultSet.
On the JSP page I want to loop through all request attributes. When I find one
that contains the ResultSet I want to output the query results.

Is it possible using JSTL to determine if a request attribute is a ResultSet?

Quoting Martin Cooper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

>> Maybe you could back up a bit and tell us exactly what is stored
>> where, and under what names. In your first message, you referred to "a
>> request parameter whose value is a ResultSet", which is just not
>> possible, since request parameters are, by definition, strings. Once
>> we know what is stored where, I'm sure we can give you a simple
>> solution. ;-)
>>
>> --
>> Martin Cooper

>> > The var is set in a servlet so it's available via requestScope.
>> > Is the syntax the same as param[myQuery]?

>> > David Schwartz
>> > Array Software Inc.
>> > http://www.arrayone.com

David Schwartz