I think getFromcity() is missing in the vsr bean. Please check it out.

-----Original Message-----
From:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
e.org] On Behalf Of Vijaya S
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2005 3:43 AM
To: taglibs-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: JSTL Error

Hello,

I am struggling with the JSTL error for the past two days. Can someone help
me in this?

In my JSP, I have the following code to populate bean array properties.

<c:forEach var="vsr" items="${vsroute}">
    <c:catch var="coercionError">
    </c:catch>
    <c:if test="${not empty coercionError}">
value="${coercionError}"/></font></td>
    </c:if>
 </c:forEach>

The bean 'vsroute' is correctly built from the action.

I get the following error from the JSP
javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: An error occurred while evaluating custom
action attribute "value" with value "${vsr.fromcity}": Unable to find a
value for "fromcity" in object of class "DBObjs.subscriber.vo.VSRouteVO"
using operator "." (null)

I did a google search on this and there was a suggestion that the older jsp
may be cached in tomcat work folder and I did remove that. Even then I get
this error.

I have around four rows in the bean array and I get four times the above
error as I am catching the error within the forEach loop.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Vijaya