On Jan 2, 2008 9:38 AM, T. Lamine Ba <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > I am looking for an alternative to the taglib c:redirect.  I would like to
> use a library that can execute a redirection from one page to another while
> passing custom parameters (c:param) without exposing these latter on the
> url; such as the Form Submit procedure.

I don't believe there's any way to send a redirect that won't result
in a GET request from the browser, meaning any additional params
/will/ be exposed in the URL.

Perhaps you could just put whatever you're trying to pass into the
session instead.

HTH,
--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ [EMAIL PROTECTED]