I've been attempting to start a basic menu system to build grids (test first,
then production), and when I try the ConfigParser write method, all of the
commented out entries in the tahoe.cfg are removed... I know I'm new to python,
so what am I missing?

Snippet (linux based at this time, please assume NodePath is a string and is
correct):

            config = ConfigParser.RawConfigParser()
            TahoeCfg = NodePath + '/tahoe.cfg'
            config.read(TahoeCfg)
            config.set('node','nickname',GridName)
            with open(TahoeCfg,'wb') as configfile:
                config.write(configfile)

After that config.write, whether I use RawConfigParser() or SafeConfigParser(),
all of the commented out entries that used to be there are wiped out, which I
obviously don't want to do.  How can I avoid that artifact?

P.S. is it better to put the menu code inline in a message, attach it, or post
it somewhere and put in a link?