Hi,

sajolida wrote (23 Apr 2011 13:06:34 GMT) :
> - Have a debate on limiting the open edition of some parts of the
> website. I'm not sure how this works right now but I guess, if we decide
> to improve the trust people can put on the website, we don't want people
> to be able to freely edit the download page, the OpenPGP key page or the
> 'Download Tails' button, etc.

ikiwiki's lockedit plugin [0] allows locking specific pages,
limiting who can edit them using the online interface.

  [0] http://ikiwiki.info/plugins/lockedit

I'm in favour of locking the pages you listed, and probably a few
more.

On the other hand, we won't get translations for locked pages from
translators who don't feel like pushing to a Git branch + asking us to
pull from there. But well, seems to me this is a necessary compromise.

Bye,
--
  intrigeri <intrig...@boum.org>