El 15/05/11 11:57, intrigeri escribió:
> Hi,
>
> sajolida wrote (14 May 2011 20:43:02 GMT) :
>> El 07/05/11 14:34, intrigeri escribió:
>>> I'm in favour of locking the pages you listed, and probably a few
>>> more.
>
>> Agreed. Shall I add the corresponding configuration to the
>> ikiwiki.setup in the depot or is there a separate version of it on
>> the web server?
>
> Please add the corresponding configuration to both ikiwiki*.setup in
> the Git repository. I've just merged master into doc-rework so that it
> has YAML .setup files as the rest of the branches have.

Ok. See 24125e7.
I locked 'inc/* or download or GnuPG_key or sidebar or support or
+torrents/rss*': basically pages that lead to downloading the Tails we
want people to download and pages that contain information to contact
us, GnuPG email address, etc.

By the way, I saw the 'po' plugin was added twice in ikiwiki-cgi.setup.
If it's an error I can correct it.

> Also, there is indeed a separate version of it on the web server,
> which we'll ask the boum.org folks to update once we know what we
> want.
>
>>> On the other hand, we won't get translations for locked pages from
>>> translators who don't feel like pushing to a Git branch + asking us
>>> to pull from there. But well, seems to me this is a necessary
>>> compromise.
>
>> Indeed.
>
> Seems like contribute/how/translate should mention it then.
> sajolida, do you feel like slightly adapting that page as well?

Done. See 1ae49c5.

Actually reading the doc we could maybe still allow some translators to
edit those pages through the CGI: « Wiki administrators can always edit
locked pages. The PageSpec can specify that some pages are not locked
for some users. »

--
sajolida