Hi,

I've noticed that since upgrading 0.20 that one of my Tails enabled
laptops has some issues. Namely - after the system is idle for a while -
say ~10 minutes - the screen blanks and then the system appears to have
locked up. I've heard this from a few other Tails users - though there
isn't anything consistent - a variety of laptops are in use. The systems
didn't have any other changes - I've verified that my BIOS firmware
hasn't changed, nor has any of the other programmable firmware in my
machine where I am able to dump the flashable memory/eeprom/chips.

Has anyone else noticed these changes since 0.19? Is there an easy way
to try to log these errors to a Persistent part of the system?

All the best,
Jake