Hi,

Alan wrote (23 Sep 2014 12:12:37 GMT) :
> - code looks good to me ;

OK.

> - the part about setting up a loopback device in the documentation is
>   useless, it works well without it as of my tests ;

sajolida, do you want to update the doc accordingly, or should I?

> - I tested feature and the warning and it works well.

Great.

> Please ping me when the doc is ready so that I can actually merge the
> branch.

I suggest you ignore the documentation (that's being reviewed and
discussed separatedly). Since you've reviewed and tested the code, and
apparently are only blocking on the documentation for merging, I'll do
the merge myself once sajolida and I complete the
documentation back'n'forth.

Thanks!

Cheers,
--