Hi,

sajol...@pimienta.org wrote (23 Sep 2014 19:09:04 GMT) :
>>> - the part about setting up a loopback device in the documentation is
>>>   useless, it works well without it as of my tests ;

> Tested. I somehow convinced myself during my first tests that it was
> needed but I tried again and it is not.

>> sajolida, do you want to update the doc accordingly, or should I?

> I did with commit 6e1c2d2.

Great, but now I'm in doubt: the rationale for explicitly discussing
file-backed TrueCrypt volumes was that it's the most common usecase.
And now, the doc only speaks of *devices*, as in "Replace [device]
with the name of the device". I'm not sure whether anyone will guess
that they can as well pass the name of a regular file, as opposed to
a device name.

How about "Replace [device] with the name of the device or file that
contains your TrueCrypt volume", or similar?

I'm reassigning to you once more, then.

I reviewed the rest, and it looks good.

Cheers,
--