Hi,

On Mon, Feb 16, 2015 at 04:39:22PM +0100, intrigeri wrote:
> bertagaz wrote (16 Feb 2015 12:03:12 GMT) :
> > Ack, sounds reasonable. However from what I've seen, it sometimes means a
> > lot of branches so I wonder if we scaled our infra enough for that, as we
> > didn't include this branches in our maths since the beginning of the
> > discussion.
>
> This seems like a serious bug in this discussion process. May you
> please then provide example numbers that match what the proposed
> algorithm would output, so that we can reason about it?

I've added to the statistic page the doc branches that have been merged.
Part of them were not in the output of the script because they often get
merged in master. It seems to add 4 to 6 branches per release, but their
development and integration flaw is a bit different.

So in the end, I'm not sure they'll add a lot more load, but we have to
count them in our maths.

bert.