On 26/03/15 18:21, intrigeri wrote:
> Hi,
>
> please review'n'merge that branch's APT suite into the following APT
> suites:
>
>  * devel (for 1.4)

The branch is based on devel (although only the changelog (1.4 dummy
entry) differs from stable), but it is a bugfix so we'd miss out on it
in a potential Tails 1.3.3. Is this really intentional?

>  * builder-wheezy (so that our builder VMs get the same version of
>    syslinux)
>
> Note that the APT merge might be non-trivial (i.e. tails-merge-suite
> might not work), since bugfix-9044-syslinux-on-chromebooks contains
> both i386 and amd64 packages (which we need for builder-wheezy), while
> devel can only have i386 packages. YMMV, I can give a hand if needed.
>
> No changes in Git.

Of course, with #8654 the change is in Git for Tails proper. I suppose I
should still merge into the builder-wheezy APT suite, right?

Cheers!