Hello, I am a new Tails user and am amazed - big congrats to you all on
what's been accomplished so far.

  I'm interested in getting involved and have a background in frontend web
development, online marketing (seo, sem, smm, content and email), user
acquistion, transifex translation management and ui/ux (emphasis on landing
page design/development and conversion rate optimization).

After looking at the contribute page and Redmine, I see there is a bunch of
stuff to potentially help out on, but thought it might be a good idea to stop
by here and say hello and see where help might be most well received at the
moment, based on your opinion(s).

What's in need of the most help? Or should I just dive in and try to add
value wherever I think I may be able to??

Warm regards,
Ok Google