Tails:
The person who volunteered to curate the report will
help coordinate, patch, and rephrase things but will not be able to go
through every possible source of information (including what's in your
head).

I volunteered to curate the January report some weeks ago but I withdraw myself today. I'm seriously overworked with the UX sprint until February 15 and in Tails in general.

I've curated ⅔ of reports since 2017 but I won't curate them anymore.

This monthly report dynamics has been recurrently frustrating for me. What I envisioned as a way of communicating within the project, connecting with the rest of the world, and celebrating our achievements, has felt broken for me for years. I've put a lot of energy in the past to try to change this but I don't have this energy anymore. I'll find elsewhere the information that I need from them.

--
sajolida
Tails — https://tails.boum.org/