sajolida:
Tails:

I volunteered to curate the January report some weeks ago but I withdraw myself
today. I'm seriously overworked with the UX sprint until February 15 and in
Tails in general.

I've curated ⅔ of reports since 2017 but I won't curate them anymore.

I can curate January's report. Sometimes I have looked at the list of reports
to curate some, but it was always full.
This monthly report dynamics has been recurrently frustrating for me. What I
envisioned as a way of communicating within the project, connecting with the
rest of the world, and celebrating our achievements, has felt broken for me for
years. I've put a lot of energy in the past to try to change this but I don't
have this energy anymore. I'll find elsewhere the information that I need from
them.

Thanks for curating all those reports, I am sorry you felt that way. Your
reports rocked, btw.