Sadly this does not work. Although it is now building, my changes are ignored.
So it does
install gnome again although it is commented out in tails-common-list, and it
did not
install XFCE, which I put into this file.

Additionally the deb-package, I put below ~/chroot_local-packages/ is not going
to be
installed (maybe, because XFCE is not installed, as
kali-undercover.deb needs got XFCE dependencies).

Before build, I started

export TAILS_BUILD_OPTIONS="ignorechanges"

but got no success. My changes are ignored. I also tried

export TAILS_BUILD_OPTIONS="ignorechanges nomergebasebranch rescue keeprunning"

but again got no success. Same result as before.

What do I do wrong? Is there anything I have to do, so that my downloaded
gittree
accepts and recognizes my changes?

I do not understand, how the build is working. The doc says, it is using
live-build from
debian, so it should work similar to it and look into the configuration files
(also those, I
changed), but obviously, it is looking somewhere else.

Thanks for any help.

Best reagrds

Hans