Since I've had a few people show interest I thought I'd whack up a wiki page
and make it more or less official.

I didn't get a reply back about the 15th or 16th suiting anyone more than the
other, or any other dates for that matter so I tossed a coin and it came up
15th.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Sunshine_Coast/Mapping_Parties

Didn't know what start time would suit most so I penciled in noonish meet-up,
with a 12:30 kick off, I also penciled in a rough time table but it will really
depend on who turns up as to what really happens.

In case you haven't guessed by now, I've never been to a mapping party so I'm
making this up as I go along. :)

PS Thanks to the Brisbane guys for giving me a layout to copy from :)