--- On Sat, 8/8/09, Liz <ed...@billiau.net> wrote:

> The basic layout is OK

I'm trying to make it easier for people to find Aussie specific stuff.

> I'd try to stop the logo overlapping with the grey bar

All I did was replace the logo, the swiss site already did that.

> the rendering gives coral sea islands and coral sea islands
> territory and ACT
> too much prominence

That's a rendering thing, I need to tweak the shields layout some more too, at
some zoom levels they're fine, at other zoom levels they bunch up too much. I
actually plan to ditch the references for coral sea islands out of the
database, as soon as I figure out how, then they won't show.

> and Norfolk Island doesn't appear at all (which is good
> rendering, but
> 'unfair')

I don't have any external territory data loaded in the database, but can if
people think it would be useful.