--- On Sat, 8/8/09, Elizabeth Dodd <ed...@billiau.net> wrote:
> There are also in NW NSW a number of small places with
> undue prominence eg
> "Burren Junction", "Quambone" and "Baradine".
>
> I intend (when I have done my accounts), to downgrade every
> town which is not
> a city, back to town.
> Speak up now, if you don't agree. :-)

I probably elevated them because the regular mapnik rendering doesn't, although
this is more to do with eurocentric idea that a town isn't a town unless it has
100,000 people in it. If everything is marked back down nothing will stand out.

While this is technically incorrectly unless you add another tag for rendering
things will be much harder to orientate yourself on the map with.