Hi.

I was thinking the other day that maybe OSM could import the toilet map data
(if we had permission).

I guess the problems with this would be:
* Duplication with public toilets that are already marked
* The toilet map lists toilets that are semi-public. e.g. Inside shops.
Normally I wouldn't bother to mark these on OSM.

Thinking about it, if the search was improved for OSM a bit (i.e. faster)
maybe OSM could tender to host toilet map. I guess our base street map
coverage is a bit thin in rural areas for that, but just a thought.