2009/8/28 Cosmic Charade <cosmichar...@gmail.com>:
> could be the Java implementation on my installation.  I don't mind terribly
> much - I can use my desktop PC if I need to - but I just like the idea of
> live GPS trackign and POI tagging (if this is possible).  For example - miss
> a traffic light and pop it on the map or whatever - or a road change.

Java is a bit of a dog at the best of times, but JOSM is a nice app
and I really love being able to do GPS tracking of current position
when driving about so if a street isn't tagged I don't have to figure
out where I've driven just to find out the street is already named :)
This happened to me the other day, thought I had taken my GPS dongles
and left them both at home. Not happy Jan!