2009/9/24  <cam_...@fastmail.fm>:

> Very good point, in which case perhaps a mobile phone interface can omit
> the address field, but a full computer web based interface could include
> the address field?  (or perhaps come up with some sleek interface
> that'll work for both phone and computer platforms)

Timeliness seems more important than the street address, since the
street address in most cases can be worked out, but we're trying to
get this functionality into mobile phones so things can be reported on
the spot.

This way you can do all sorts of interesting statistics on the
information and try and find patterns.

If you can identify similar graffiti, and have enough data you can
probably estimate where it's likely to occur in future because people
are fairly predicable.

> Later I'd like to add bus routes as well.

I haven't thought about it much yet, but it'd be nice to link to time
tables for routes too.