I like 'gazetted_road', but I think it should be 'non-existent'.

Looking at dictionary.com(which isn't a great reference) nobody would
understand gazetted road, then I tried the best German translator dict.cc and
it failed.
Googling Gazetted road comes back with variety of answers, none of the first
10 results mean non-existent so Gazetted is probably ambiguous.
looks like a clear winner with non-existent.

Hope this helps