Hi Steve

I am busy trying to get to understand how to connect the bits in a relation. Not getting far but I want to read a bit more before I ask teh dumb questions here.

Yes I am planning on getting to the Warragul-Drouin two towns trail. My wife has done no exercise for years and we are taking it slow with the kids. I also need to get my Nuvi onto the bike rather than stuck in my pocket.

I would love to get all the other trials done and it may still happen in the near future.

Geoff