On Sun, 2010-02-21 at 20:43 +1100, Liz wrote:
> On Sun, 21 Feb 2010, John Smith wrote:
> > On 21 February 2010 18:53, Craig Feuerherdt <craigfeuerhe...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > > Things like this make me wonder about society. Once upon a time we would
> > > have shared our resources or better still gone down to the local tennis
> > > club for a bash.
>
> I'm working on and off in Hay.
> In the 60s they built an Olympic Pool and have never charged admission. I
> have
> walked most of the streets and lanes of Hay and I have found one private pool.
> Why have a pool to keep clean when you just take your togs and towel down to
> the free one.

Ive been wondering about the idea of mapping private pools in the same
way as private tennis courts have been marked, but been worried about
some issues, particularly privacy.  With the mapping of tennis courts
taking place, is there any reason to not start mapping out private pools
in the suburbs?  Is there any existing tagging for this?

David