Well the story is, I just happened to be drawing roads in Portsea one
day and I thought it would be a bit of a laugh to show off how the
rich holidaymakers spend their time! People say Portsea has a tennis
culture, now the map proves it! I am curious to know if Portsea has
the highest concerntration of private tennis courts in the world.
Thats what I like about OSM. You have the freedom to map whatever you
want.