On 7 June 2010 11:05, Ross Scanlon <i...@4x4falcon.com> wrote:
> These are not assumed and need to be added.

Most bridges and tunnels could be assumed when there is water
involved, I'm pretty sure someone, might have been Steve, brought this
up on the tagging list a few months ago.

> At this point in time there are about 2500 (bridges and tunnels) in Australia
> that don't have a layer tag.  It took about 5 minutes to run on the test
> server but that's using a direct network connection and not over the internet
> so would be longer.

If you can run a script over data it could also be pre-processed in a
similar manner without needing explicit tags on the objects.