From: talk-au-boun...@openstreetmap.org
[mailto:talk-au-boun...@openstreetmap.org] On Behalf Of James Livingston
Sent: Monday, 28 June 2010 10:31 PM
To: OSM Australian Talk List
Subject: Re: [talk-au] Queensland parks, forests and conservation areas

On 28/06/2010, at 8:16 PM, Markus wrote:
> Forests
> Landuse=forest
>
> National Parks
> boundary=national_park
> leisure=nature_reserve

Sounds good.

> Protected Areas
>
> boundary=protected_area
> protect_id=

Ah, the original data had IUCN codes, so I can put these back in as
protect_id 1-6.

>  I would also remove the non standard key names like
derm.qld.gov.au:GLR_NUMBER and FEAT_NAME

FEAT_NAME definitely won't go into OSM - however it's useful for me because
it contains the road name for some of the ROAD polygons :)

Should I leave the Ecolink and/or GLR Number tags in as a reference which
identifies the area, so we can match with any future updates?
04:05:00