From: talk-au-boun...@openstreetmap.org
[mailto:talk-au-boun...@openstreetmap.org] On Behalf Of James Livingston
Sent: Monday, 12 July 2010 8:11 PM
To: OSM Australian Talk List
Subject: Re: [talk-au] Queensland parks, forests and conservation areas

On 04/07/2010, at 8:11 PM, Markus wrote:
> Had a look,
>
> I like it.
>
> It is good you also have added leisure=nature_reserve or landuse=forest as
> it will render with default settings with mgkmap.

The first bits of the data are up at http://osm.org/go/vJBtHMj-- (Magnetic
Island NP and Townsville Common CA) and http://osm.org/go/vJAoQAF (Mingela
SF). If anyone has any complaints, let me know in the next few days before I
start uploading more.

I haven't done any merging is the parks data with ABS suburb or coastal
boundaries. If someone really else feels like doing that they can.

--
James
04:06:00