On Sun, 2010-12-19 at 09:49 +1100, Andrew Harvey wrote:
> I've put some details on how to add NearMap back in for the latest
> JOSM versions on the wiki,

Why?  Did you fail to read the minutes that were posted?  Basically OSMF
has given itself the ultimate authority to remove all non-compliant data
by end of March.  The foundation board also considered the loss of data
and does not consider its removal a reason not to proceed with new
terms.

It appears the foundation have given a big screw-you to every
contributor who has contributed and complained about very minor wording
in their new licences, and considers that the removal of our contributed
data, is acceptable.  That its better to have a blank map than it is to
have a project of happy contributors.

So, whens the aussie fork coming?

David